Through strong, dynamic roofing contractor partnerships we deliver trust, exceptional service, professionalism and quality workmanship
We promote a collaborative approach to waterproofing system manufacture and quality installation. We want to drive up industry standards, eliminate defect and achieve high quality workmanship without compromise.
To do this, we work hand in hand with a qualified and professional network of roofing contractors, that are highly skilled and experienced, and are fully committed to the delivery of Axter waterproofing systems, without fault or need for future remediation.
Installer Membership Schemes
To reduce risk to both specifier and client Axter operates two accredited installer schemes: Axtershield and Axter Alliance.
Our accredited installer schemes provide national contractor coverage and are designed to ensure only professional roofing contractors with operatives up-skilled in Axter waterproofing systems are certified to install our roofing materials.
Membership of the Axtershield approved contractor scheme is exclusive and restricted to a maximum number of participating contractors nationwide. Each member has demonstrated consistent excellence in working practice over a wide range of roofing projects and waterproofing disciplines.
Axtershield members have undertaken workmanship audits and partaken in mandatory operative training to ensure their operatives are approved to install Axter waterproofing systems to the highest level, and can provide specifiers and clients with Axter’s Goldshield and Platinum insurance backed guarantees.
Axtershield is an established installer quality mark and its members are committed to consistently delivering excellence and professionalism.
Axter Alliance approved roofing contractors have demonstrated competence in the installation of Axter’s wide ranging waterproofing systems portfolio. Alliance members operate nationwide and seek to provide their clients with peace of mind through the provision of comprehensive insurance backed waterproofing system guarantees covering materials and workmanship.
Alliance membership provides specifier confidence that the waterproofing system will be installed in accordance with Axter specification standards and in compliance with British and European Standards and Codes of Practice.
We welcome professional roofing contractors committed to defect-free high quality installation as members of the Axtershield and Axter Alliance approved contractor schemes.
Membership is by application to Axter and dependent upon the roofing contractor's ability to demonstrate professionalism, competency and commitment to health and safety and environmental management standards. For more information about how to become an Axtershield or Axter Alliance Installer please contact us or download an application form.
- Expert Knowledge - Gain unrivalled technical support from a global waterproofing systems manufacturer with a national focus.
- Specialist Upskilling - Access expert training and mentoring from Level 3 qualified tutors in all flat roof waterproofing disciplines.
- Quality Assurance - Build client confidence and trust in your workmanship in partnership with our national network of QA Managers.
- Lead Generation - Grow your business through Axter's wide range of specification project opportunities in both new build and roof refurbishment sectors.
- System Choice - Get unrestricted access to a vast range of specialist products and waterproofing systems that meet all design briefs and construction budgets.
- System Guarantees - Provide long term market leading insurance backed guarantees that set you apart from your competition.
- Marketing Support - Raise your business profile through social media and co-company promotion.